Raising up Christian Leaders to Bring the Gospel to the Marketplace
Working with Cambodian and international Christian organizations, churches and Christian leaders to end gospel poverty, reaching the people at the marketplace through a holistic ministry approach.
Translator, Worship Leader, Board Member, Mission Worker, Trainer, and Ministry Volunteer
Naleng Real was born in a non-Christian family. She is the youngest in the family. She has been an orphan since she was three years old. Her mother died of starvation during the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia and her father went missing during the war. She has eight siblings, but five died from starvation during the Khmer Rouge war.
Naleng's Education & Training
Naleng has a Master of Art in Intercultural Studies from the East Asia School of Theology in Singapore. She also has a Bachelor Degree in English Literature that she earned at Norton University in Cambodia.
Naleng's Ministry Experiences
Naleng Real has served in different ministries since 1994 in roles such as Translator, Worship Leader, Sunday School Teachers’ trainer, ministry volunteer, Kairos facilitator and as a member of the Haggai faculty and board.
For nine years Naleng Real served with the Assemblies of God doing translation projects, seminars, Christian resources and bible school materials.
She has also served in WVI (World Vision International) in Cambodia for 9 years as a Christian Formation Coordinator. World Vision still connects with her for consultancy work when it fits with her field as needed by the organization.
- Naleng is EEC Program Coordinator, hosting the Master Program In Leadership. It is an extension program from EAST Asia School of Theology in Singapore. This is also where she earned her MA degree in Intercultural Studies.
- KAIROS Ministry: This ministry focuses on mobilizing people in the world into God’s mission. Naleng serves as a volunteer Kairos facilitator. The course runs four times per year.
- Mission: Naleng is involved with a team in church planting in the province of Takeo, Cambodia. This work is a ministry of the church she attends in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Board member of the Kone Kmeng organization.
- In 2017, Naleng was elected to serve as vice-president for at Haggai International Association in Cambodia. Naleng has also been trained to be one of faculty members for Haggai Alumni Cambodia by HI-Regional and International. Recently, she has been serving as a board member.
Church Engagement: Naleng served as a volunteer in Worship Ministry and Sunday School Teacher before she went to Bible school in 2002. Recently, she is involved in Church Planting and also speaks in Youth Fellowship, and as a translator and interpreter when required at church.
Countries Where She has Volunteered and Traveled: Singapore, America, Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, Lao and Vietnam.